15 May 2020 |
TikTok is a video sharing social media app designed exclusively for mobile. Users navigate through short form vertical videos by scrolling up and down, similar to a Facebook News Feed.The app allows users to edit and share videos with built in filters, effects and music. With more than 4.1 Million Monthly active users in Australia, TikTok presents an enormous opportunity for advertisers.
So, why TikTok?
- A TikTok user will open the app on average 14 times per day
- A user will spend on average 62 minutes per day on the app
- TikTok enables everyone to be a creator – 1 in 3 Australian users have created at least one video during the past 3 months
- TikTok has a broad range of targeting capabilities: Gender, Location, Age, Language, Operation System, Carrier, Network Type, Device Price, Interests, Custom Audience
- TikTok uses Machine Learning and Moderation to ensure the platform is 100% brand safe
How are TikTok supporting the community through COVID-19?
TikTok is taking action by committing over $250M to support communities that have been affected during this challenging period.
- TikTok Health Heroes Relief Fund – providing funds for medical staffing, supplies, and hardship relief for health care workers
- TikTok Community Relief Fund – provide critical relief to communities impacted by the health and economic damage caused by this crisis
- TikTok Creative Learning Fund – providing grants to educators, professional experts, and nonprofits
- Helping SMBs restart and rebuild – helping companies get back on their feet once economies are able to restart normal activity
Reach out to us about how you can put TikTok to work in your next campaign!Next Article